Hedge Fund IT Manager
Someone who to be responsible for the smooth running of company’s IT systems, liaising with vendors, and developing proprietary spreadsheets.
- Streamline and automate operations workflows through developing in-house applications /building integrations across various vendor systems
- Develop proprietary spreadsheet and programs to facilitate risk management and portfolio analysis process
- Provide desktop supports in front and back office systems and technology related issues, whichinvolve troubleshooting and maintenance of enterprise systems and network
- Any other ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems
- At least 3 years of experience in planning, designing, implementing and supporting IT Service Management processes in financial industry
- Fluent in English and Chinese
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume.